Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 things how do I permanent turn off the autolock feature tried everything in the manual and it is going to make the passenger seat crazy which I am trying to avoid. 2 how to turn of the courtesy lights on the mirrors. I got a 2016 platinum.

·
Super Moderator
1,282 Posts
Only the dealer can disable the auto door lock feature. Average $115 for them to hook up the machine to change the settings.

Not sure about the courtesy lights on the mirrors. Are you talking about the mirrors on the visors? Those don't come on until the mirror cover is slide open.

Maybe a little more info would be helpful.

Have a good day

Reactions: Michael Martin

·
Registered
374 Posts
^^ OP is in Canada so add about 50%!!

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
2 things how do I permanent turn off the autolock feature tried everything in the manual and it is going to make the passenger seat crazy which I am trying to avoid. 2 how to turn of the courtesy lights on the mirrors. I got a 2016 platinum.
I just tested the old Altima auto-lock disable on my 2018 Murano and it seems to have worked.

Without stepping on the brake, turn the car on (second button press, where the dash lights up)
Immediately press and hold the door lock button for 5-ish seconds
The hazards will blink once when the feature is disabled.

·
Registered
297 Posts
It is always prudent to search Youtube for such instructions as they are available. I am assuming you do not have small children riding with you in the vehicle if you are planning to disable the auto-lock feature for obvious safety reasons....!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts