Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am a new owner of an 05 MO SL in platinum silver! (I traded in an 03 vw gti) I have the non bose system and I am looking to get some quality sound. I was thinking of getting an infinity reference 5761a amp (56w x 4 and 107w x 2) with some infinity components for the front, haven't decided for the back yet, and the jl sub that fits in the cargo area. I have been doing tons of searches but just want some clarification on my situation. I know that I will need a PAC but not sure which one I would need. Ideally I would like to do the above equipment and hook up my ipod. Is that possible? For the pac, is this something that I will have to solder the speaker wires together or is this something that I could just plug together (this is how my install of my alpine hu for my vw). Any clarification would greatly appreciated and I am glad to have found a place that I can find valuable information for my new MO!!!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
For IPOD info, use the search button at the bottom of this message to search for threads I've contributed to. Welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have searched ipod also, I guess what I'm asking is can I get a pac that two rca outputs so one can be for the amp and one for the ipod?

·
Registered
255 Posts
That's two different PAC animals. One for aux output, and one for the two inputs. I believe someone is selling their PAC output in the classified section. I had the PAC for RCA inputs and ended up going with the factory hookup as you get streering wheel controls, charging, and song info displayed on the screen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts