Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......before I am united with my beautiful new copper/charcoal leather SE with rear sensors and all the rest of the luxury, fun stuff that goes with it.
I CAN"T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
4,664 Posts
Now might be a good time for botox injections so you don't get permanent smile lines from the first few months of ownership...:D

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Don't be too hasty in picking it from the dealer before they've done a FULL predelivery inspection and prep work. This includes making sure the tires are inflated correctly, the cargo net is in the storage bin, the vehicle washed, and of course, a full tank of super unleaded (alone, worth over $50 here in the states!)!

It always feels great to driving on gas that someone else paid for!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the tips. I will make sure of all those things. I know they've had it for a while because they are installing the rear sensors.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Eric L. said:
Don't be too hasty in picking it from the dealer before they've done a FULL predelivery inspection and prep work.

Suggest that you do a thorough test drive before you sign the papers and accept delivery. It seems pretty common for these vehicles to be delivered with suspension alignment issues so that they pull one way or the other on the highway--to the left seems pretty common from what I've seen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts