Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She looks great and rides pretty good too. Traded from a Lincoln LS V8 loaded. Needless to say, a different ride, for sure, but I like it. FWD takes some getting used to as well as CVT. Wanted the SL with Nav and VDC but no dealers within 150 mi. had that combo without getting the SE. So, settled for less but at a decent price. Noticed in the manual that they imply that running lights are standard in Canada. If so, would that not be a reasonable mod for a dealer to make? By the way, am I the only old guy huntin' and peckin' in this forum? Me and Mo are gonna have fun getting to know one another.:D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome aboard, Gordieo! Glad to have you join us. Age is meaningless. It's just time to have fun! :D

You have plenty of options if you want to get nav for the MO. I went with the Magellan Roadmate 700. It's great!

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase.

I do not know of any DRL modifications, but there might be a way to hotwire the fog light relay so you can turn it on without turning on the headlights.

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Ahhh Bradenton...nice place.

Congrats on ur new Mo.

:D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Congrats on the new MO and welcome!

I sure wish I was in Bradenton (or Clearwater or Tampa) right now!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Gordieo

Welcome aboard. There is information on this forum regarding converting to DTRL's. Use the Search Forums option and you should get some very helpful info.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Congrats....Welcome to the group....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts