Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
My MO's faster than yours
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are so sweet! I picked up a Silver with black int. I was looking @ a glacier white SL one but someone who looked @ it earlier in the day bougfht it right after I test drove it. The dealer was kind enough to offer me a silver SE with pretty much everything Dvd ent.+Nav...for a great price so i took it. I'm very pleased with everything. I just installed some HIDs in the fog lamps too....Its frekkin sick. Ohh yeah...and the CVT kicks butt!

·
4,601 Posts
Wow, you're strong, I don't know anyone who can pick one up!;)

Congrats! You'll love it, of course!

Tell us more about the HIDs in the fog lights...:)

·
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hid- fog lights

I had an aftermarket HID system in my integra. It was a perfect fit for the Murano's fog lights. They both used 9006. Its really...really Bright now. I'll try to put up pics when i able to.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Did you replace just the bulb or the whole housing? I want to make my fog lights yellow.

·
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just the blub. The right side was a pain to install though. I had to contort my hand to do it. I didn't want to have to take the bumper off.

·
4,601 Posts
The fog light assembly is held in by one bolt at the top. Undo this, and you can pull them out the front. If you can get to the bolt! The easiest way is through the wheel well, but I seem to remember the washer fluid container being in the way as well?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Fog light replacement.

You have two choice to replace them.

One, you take it to the dealer, and they charge you for that.

Two, you do it yourself like I did, right fog light you can access through front tire fender...left fog light is 'pain in the a$$' you have to remove the washer fluid container to access to it.

Good Luck, its a good one hour job or more.

Nizmo

·
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nizmo said:
Fog light replacement.

You have two choice to replace them.

One, you take it to the dealer, and they charge you for that.

Two, you do it yourself like I did, right fog light you can access through front tire fender...left fog light is 'pain in the a$$' you have to remove the washer fluid container to access to it.

Good Luck, its a good one hour job or more.

Nizmo
I was able to do it without removing the washer fluid. It was tuff but I worked.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
b0xdesigns said:

I was able to do it without removing the washer fluid. It was tuff but I worked.
PITA, but I did the same thing.

·
Registered
261 Posts
b0xdesigns said:
They are so sweet! I picked up a Silver with black int. I was looking @ a glacier white SL one but someone who looked @ it earlier in the day bougfht it right after I test drove it. The dealer was kind enough to offer me a silver SE with pretty much everything Dvd ent.+Nav...for a great price so i took it. I'm very pleased with everything. I just installed some HIDs in the fog lamps too....Its frekkin sick. Ohh yeah...and the CVT kicks butt!

·
Registered
261 Posts
good luck what did you pay I am looking for the same car all but video did you get under inv and 1000 rebate?? any noise rattles Good luck
h
larry

·
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i got mine for about 38000 before tax n lic. They gave me a better deal on my trade in cause i was shopping for a glacier white SL which they didn't have in stock. So they told me to pick one they had in stock and thats when i found the SE fully loaded. I'm payin about 575 a month. Its still pretty steep but its worth it IMO.

Goodluck man!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got my Mo today!! Paid $27,595+tax & lic. for a Black 04 SE 2WD with Premium Package plus floor mats, cargo protector and roof rail crossbars! I think i got a good deal! Woo hoo!!

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
huzza

Wooohoooo!
Good for you, everyone will keep asking you how you like it months into the future-they do me. I always say, "I LOVE it!"
:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts