Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering is 750 under invoice is a good deal I think it is This car is loaded with nav vdc no video SE 35544 is inv the purchase price is 34800 and 400 for sirus radio installed Good I think Another dealer wanted 1000 over invoice I said see ya. in the NY area

Larry..:4:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do they even have any '05s with the DVD entertaiment system? I searched all the dealerships within 100 miles in my area and non of them have it. BTW, did you test drive the SL and the SE? I was wondering if the suspension on the SE is really that stiff comared to the SL. Congrads BTW.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
silverz50 said:
Do they even have any '05s with the DVD entertaiment system? I searched all the dealerships within 100 miles in my area and non of them have it. BTW, did you test drive the SL and the SE? I was wondering if the suspension on the SE is really that stiff comared to the SL. Congrads BTW.

it is a little harder but realy nice I am driving a fx35 an that is to hard I went into 2 dealers and dealer 1 matched the price of 2 I will see On monday what hapends. The dealer I went to had a 04 with all the toys at 33000 the sticker was 39094 With dvd and nav Newberg nissan in NY

Nice People ask for mike the internet mgr..845 562.1000

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got an '05 with touring and technology for $519 under invoice. The car also came with chrome wheels, carpeted mats, and the rear cargo protector. The dealer accidentally charged me for roof rails I didn't want so they kicked in the Nissan cargo organizer instead. This made the MSRP was $39,040; invoice was $35,265; they sold for $34,777.

If you do the research, the dealer holdback is about $521 so they have some wiggle room to go under invoice and the $519 pretty much fits that scenario. $750 under invoice beats my deal and most here thought I got a good deal. The dealer claimed they made only $300 profit on me but he said it was an easy $300 because I'd done so much research all they had to do was hand me the keys...FWIW.

BTW, it was interesting to me that the free invoicing report on edmunds.com was identical to the $12 report I paid for from Consumer Reports. True, CR had way more detail, but the bottom line is you just want to know the dealer invoice.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
All is said and done I really don't know. But I think I can figure it out later. GRIP :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts