Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all Just stopping in to say hi..I'm Gene and a current of a 02 Xterra,93 SE-R and a 94 SE-R and the wife and I are looking at getting a Murano within the next few weeks.
So I figured I'd join now so I can see what's going on in the Murano world..;) We are totaly unsure of a color or model right now but it'll deffinetly be AWD...I'm also a member of plenty of other Nissan forums such as XOC, SR20 and I also am a part of an New England area based Nissan car club called www.NENOC.org (New England Nissan Owners Club)..But hopefully you guys/gals don't mind me hanging around and hopefully becoming a long term owner...

·
Registered
94 Posts
welcome welcome.. this is a wonderful forum to be on.. i am on this forum often.. mainly browsing but posting every once in a while.. i would also like to that awesome you have s SE-R's.. i just recently traded in my 2002 SE-R Spec V for the Murano and dont regret it at all.. i love the Murano and with kind of winters we have here in the east coast, i would definately agree with you on the AWD...

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Welcome to the club. Best of luck purchasing your Murano.

·
5,268 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome !! If it would not have been for this sight, I would have not have ordered my Murano.... You'll learn alot here !!:2:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Welcome, I surfed in by accident a few weeks after getting my MO.
I found this site to be very helpful. The knowledge on this board is top shelf and this combined group usually has more info on a subject or a problem than your dealer.
Hope you enjoy it here as much as I have.
Congratulations on the purchase and have a ball in the new toy.
Bob1

·
4,664 Posts
Wecome to the forum (and welcome to all those that lurk and just read as well!).

I was looking at vehicles like the Toyota Highblander back in the fall of 2002 and stumbled across some pictures on the internet about some new vehicle from Nissan, as well as this website. Well, the rest is history, but mine was built in October 2002, the first run I suspect, and I'm still as enthusiastic about the vehicle as when I first got it. I've never had a vehicle I have liked, for all around use, more than the Murano.

The forum and the vehicle, seem to attract a good collection of people, so hopefully you'll visit here often and for a long time.

I can't believe I've been here this long!:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts