Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
I love the car color. To be honest I'm kinda try to stay away from guns, but just out of curiosity - what pistol is that?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Lol those cup holder gun holsters have to be the tackiest thing I've ever seen in my life. Sorry

I think you are being too politically correct by using the word "tackiest"!
A better description would be "trashiest" thing that I have ever seen in my life!
I will let everyone's imagination put an adjective in front of "trashiest" to finish the description.
From a Canadian, eh who can NOT understand the infatuation that Americans have with their hand guns.
Have a great Motoring Day:)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Actually, to be honest, I was kinda surprised too. I mean who really needs to have gun in their cup-holder for everyday driving? Unless of course it was just done for photo-shoot purposes and is not a everyday thing. I guess it's ok if your life in everyday danger or you are a cop or something, but other than that I just don't understand what's the purpose? Not even going to touch numerous safety issues that can arise with that kind of carrying, but the simple frontal or t-bone accident and your gun is flying out of your windshield or through your side windows...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow it amazes me at the hate people have for guns on here. I have never seen so many grown men that are scared of a simple hand gun. It's like Obama and Hillary has all you guys brainwashed into thinking it's going to jump up and shoot you guys all on its own or something.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

·
Registered
544 Posts
Wow it amazes me at the hate people have for guns on here. I have never seen so many grown men that are scared of a simple hand gun. It's like Obama and Hillary has all you guys brainwashed into thinking it's going to jump up and shoot you guys all on its own or something.

Pipe down, troll. I own firearms. But I would never feel the need to open carry one in a cupholder of a grocery getter (or any car, really). That's just trashy and asking for trouble.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Pipe down, troll. I own firearms. But I would never feel the need to open carry one in a cupholder of a grocery getter (or any car, really). That's just trashy and asking for trouble.

Troll? How does that make me a troll. I'm just amazed at the amount of hate I have seen directed towards guns on this forum lately.

·
Registered
470 Posts

It's not just you. You may be a very well controlled and responsible person, but there are others around you, starting from kids who don't know how to use it or some junk heads - the list goes on. Aren't there rules for safely carrying a pistol on you without displaying it for everyone? I mean for example the car shown in this thread isn't even tinted - everyone can see it - the gun in the cupholder - just asking for trouble IMHO.
P.S. I am anti Obama and Clinton, just for the record.

P.P.S. And to be more clear - I'm not scared of guns, I'm scared of people who I'm not trusting to be a responsible ones to be honest. I've seen a lot of folks with $hit in their heads and I'm sure you've seen them too. It's like giving a monkey a gun - will you be scared? I'll be.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol

Awww. I'm sorry if you feel that way.. Here ..feel some more butthurt..

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
16 Participants
Trappistmonk
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing