Nissan Murano Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
That's what happens when you let ignorant rednecks inbreed
first of. you called Murano a "Grocery getter" 2nd. i posted the rifle 3 times. so by far you saw the flag.. 3rd. Asians are now rednecks? lol That's what happens when you stay at your mommas basement for so long. Can't comprehend with the outside world.. Google.. it helps.. difference between a van and a crossover. Asians and Rednecks. and guide how to know more stuff then being a liberal 2nd amendment hater. I would Google 2nd amendment too if i were you, you probably don't know it either.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Damn guys....do we really need to call each other names. I'm far from being PC or overly sensitive. But FFS, this is a car forum.

I'm indifferent. The cup holster isn't for me, but hey, its' his car. I just hope he and others are responsible about it.

·
Registered
544 Posts
first of. you called Murano a "Grocery getter" 2nd. i posted the rifle 3 times. so by far you saw the flag.. 3rd. Asians are now rednecks? lol That's what happens when you stay at your mommas basement for so long. Can't comprehend with the outside world.. Google.. it helps.. difference between a van and a crossover. Asians and Rednecks. and guide how to know more stuff then being a liberal 2nd amendment hater. I would Google 2nd amendment too if i were you, you probably don't know it either.
You're awfully sensitive about this topic, aren't you? I imagine this is far from the first time someone has questioned your level of intelligence.

I'm sorry you bought a grocery getter. It's ok... I did too. It's a pretty sweet grocery getter, though. And this whole "mom's basement" tangent is amusing. Keep it up. We'll just agree to disagree. You can think whatever you want about me, and I'll wish you never dropped out of middle school. :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
You're awfully sensitive about this topic, aren't you? I imagine this is far from the first time someone has questioned your level of intelligence.

I'm sorry you bought a grocery getter. It's ok... I did too. It's a pretty sweet grocery getter, though. And this whole "mom's basement" tangent is amusing. Keep it up. We'll just agree to disagree. You can think whatever you want about me, and I'll wish you never dropped out of middle school. :D

Your an awfully arrogant fellow.

·
Registered
7 Posts
As a new user, this forum is a little disappointing. How quickly it fell into name calling and political stances. Bear in mind, that we all have at least one thing in common. We enjoy our Murano's.

When it comes to guns, I'm English and really see no need for them on a day to day basis. I do own one however, cause I enjoy target shooting and destroying melons.

I'm also probably a lot more liberal than 90% of America, but we live in a free country and we're allowed to do what we want within limits and if you want to own a gun, that is your right. If you want to put a gun in your car, that is also your right. On the flip side, if someone disagrees with you, that is their right also. We should just respect each other and that's that.

I gotta say one thing for the OP, that's a sweet looking gun. I'm not surprised they want to show it off. I wouldn't do the same, but that's me.

Cool looking vehicle though!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Ah grammar nazi also I see. I guess with your temperament and attitude it's not surprising.
Says the guy who immediately flipped out and accused us of being scared and brainwashed by liberals.

My attitude is fine. Thanks for checking. If you don't want to be corrected, learn to spell. Does that upset you? Please don't shoot me.

Mods please go ahead and shut this one down!

·
135 Posts
Wow, there is one delighted troll here. Let's get back to Murano's and at least pretend our parents made a little effort teaching manners and etiquette.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Besides, if you go to put it in reverse you might grab the pistol instead of the shifter and shoot your CVT. worse yet, if you forget and go to take a sip of coffee that could end badly.

go bolts!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I can see the is an awesome forum to be on. I suppose if your posts and the content in the pictures in the posts. Are not strictly related to Murano's then we better not post them up for fear of being bashed into the ground for showing support of our 2nd amendment rights here in America. I most definitely won't be visiting this forum nearly as often anymore unless I run into a problem with our Murano that I can't seem to figure out on my own.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'd rather see a nice Trappist in the cup holder.

But still some people would be shocked to see alcohol in a cup holder. I still feel shocked when I see a gun in a car.

It's emotional and irrelevant ... as is this post and this thread.

But we can agree on one thing I hope: It's a nice car and the pics are not worthy to be called a photoshoot

21 - 38 of 38 Posts