Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELLL i put the JWT filter on last night and took the mo for a run and it sounds AWESOME. 2500 grand and it's got the nicest garggle to it. significantly louder than the stock air box and it'll take some getting used to for my parents. i do feel a slight gain in power but can't really test it since the car isn't broken in yet. also got the polar start car starter put on and the remote in car antenna came with a theft deterant BLUE LED which i happened to get a snap of also. enjoy!

Blue LED

JWT FILTER- is much larger than it looks like in pictures

mounted the bracket on the lower right mounting hole. no body rubbing at this location

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Good job! It looks great. Your parents are lucky!

I thought these filters were orange in color??

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they originally come blue but once you oil it with K&N filter oil then it's orange/red..

·
I know, I know, pull over
72 Posts
just out of curiosity, is there a special oil you're supposed to use, or can you use a k&n oil kit (i have one or 2 laying around...)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The K&N oil kit is perfectly alright to use. it's just that instead of blue the filter will be red.

after about a week of driving the MO with the filter i've noticed that the intake has quitened down a bit. maybe i just got used to it.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually Gym kid i do :)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
car starter fob picture

1 - 8 of 8 Posts