Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does it bother any one else that there is only One Keyhole on this vehicle? I know it has the remotes and all but dagnabbit there should be another key entry on the hatch & passenger door.

I keep the valet key in my golf bag and lock my "main" set of keys in the car while golfing. When I finish, it ticks me off that I can't just open the hatch (petty, I know) and dump the clubs.

Does anyone know if I can program another remote? There are two programmed now and I can get an additional one on Ebay. I know when I had a ford, I could only have two remotes programmed. i.e, the third one erased the first one... Inquiring minds want to know...

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
MVTCFP said:
Does it bother any one else that there is only One Keyhole on this vehicle? I know it has the remotes and all but dagnabbit there should be another key entry on the hatch & passenger door.

I keep the valet key in my golf bag and lock my "main" set of keys in the car while golfing. When I finish, it ticks me off that I can't just open the hatch (petty, I know) and dump the clubs.

Does anyone know if I can program another remote? There are two programmed now and I can get an additional one on Ebay. I know when I had a ford, I could only have two remotes programmed. i.e, the third one erased the first one... Inquiring minds want to know...

you can program a new remote(as many as you wish), no problem..........

just follow the steps todoso.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts