Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering trading up to a 2019 Murano Platinum, and was interested in anyone's experience with the Lane Departure Warning and Intelligent Lane Intervention systems. Are they useful, or just an annoyance?

Thanks!
noboy

·
Registered
197 Posts
I like Lane Departure Warning. It vibrates the steering wheel when crossing over a lane marker. It does not vibrate the steering wheel when using the turn signal to switch lanes. I don't find it intrusive, and it can be disabled if desired. It helps when my attention lapses...

IMO, Intelligent Lane Intervention is a poor partial implementation of ProPILOT Assist. It uses the brakes to nudge you back into your lane, and it feels odd... I haven't experimented with it after initially trying it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
From what I have read about those features, they dont seem to be really that great. Kind of like half assed attempts to jump in on some Tesla features. Nothing that should really make or break your decision in buying the car, anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
AltimaNEO
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing