Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone sells gauges like following: (see attached image).

I saw one in this thread:

Thanks in advance,
Kalin

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would love to upgrade mine with that one too. If someone knows where to find it ( KMPH ) please share, we appreciate this.
EDIT: also id want to know what happens if you install a MPH instrument cluster on a KMPH car? would it work?
Yes, it will work, but the odometer will count in miles, instead of kilometers. Also, the kmh inner scale is so small, and not precise, and most likely you will got some ticket for being over speed limit (I guess),

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yes, it will work, but the odometer will count in miles, instead of kilometers. Also, the kmh inner scale is so small, and not precise, and most likely you will got some ticket for being over speed limit (I guess),
Please let me know if you found one. ALL i can find on Ebay canada or elsewhere are MPH. I think in canada they use Miles too.. Please update me as well.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Please let me know if you found one. ALL i can find on Ebay canada or elsewhere are MPH. I think in canada they use Miles too.. Please update me as well.
Thanks
Canada uses kilometers per hour.

·
Administrator
9,990 Posts
Canada uses kilometers per hour.
With the right speedometer, you could make "the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs".

But unfortunately a parsec is a unit of distance (about 3.25 light years) not time.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
With the right speedometer, you could make "the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs".

But unfortunately a parsec is a unit of distance (about 3.25 light years) not time.
Huh?

·
Administrator
9,990 Posts
Phew, I thought Pilgrim was losing it. :ROFLMAO:
Hey, don't be too sure I'm not...obscure quotations that most people don't get are my specialty! 🤓

Try this one (it's easy): "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Never mind. Star Wars humor.....
I get that, but I'm just curious how it relates to my post that Canada uses KPH...

I really want to get the joke! I strained my brain but came up with nothin...

·
Registered
185 Posts
I get that, but I'm just curious how it relates to my post that Canada uses KPH...

I really want to get the joke! I strained my brain but came up with nothin...
Canada Uses kmph. But in ebay canada all i find is mph. Are there any specific site to look for items ( car items like this cluster) that is kmph only ? or maybe i dont know how to use ebay.ca yet ?

·
Administrator
9,990 Posts
one of the Marx brothers, or Oscar Wilde or Winston Churchill?
The one and only Groucho.

Maybe Canada should calibrate speedos in parsecs instead of KM. I haven't yet worked out how far 100,000 KM is in parsecs, though.

·
Premium Member
Oct 2010 Ti Australian Model (Manufactured Japan)
212 Posts
I haven't yet worked out how far 100,000 KM is in parsecs, though.
Off the top of my head (or maybe I used Google Convert ;)), that would be 3.240779289e-9 parsecs.
One would need a specialty Instrument cluster (maybe from Alibaba trading platform) to display Parsecs/Kilometres/Miles!
Cheers

1 - 20 of 21 Posts