Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling an Non-Navigation LCD display unit. Tested and guaranteed to work. Make offer?

Also I have whole AC/Radio control panel with top row buttons.

Black center console with lid and everything. This console comes with all finisher, cell phone holder, change holder and cup holder. Basically everything that you'd see on top.

I might have more stuff....I'll check and post them later.

Also I'm open for trade...if you have somthing i might like PM and I'll trade some of the stuff above.

·
4,664 Posts
Me too, I'm wondering if you figured out the CAN bus communication issue.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I haven't had the time to get an ohm reading on the can bus pins for the DCU...But will get them & compare to the non navi display.

WiL

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Console parts I oredered were wrong color so I had to reorder them and they will be here next tuesday or day after that.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Keep Going KE20Sprinter! We're counting on ya!:awais:

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Digital said:
I'm selling an Non-Navigation LCD display unit. Tested and guaranteed to work. Make offer?
PM'ed you on this a while back but got no response. You have a price range in mind for the LCD display?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im pretty sure you know the price range for this screen so make a decent offer.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Digital said:
Im pretty sure you know the price range for this screen so make a decent offer.
For what I have in mind a broken one will do as well. Yours is a good one and I know they are very expensive but I am looking to take it apart and use parts off of it to make an extension cable for the wiring harness to lower my LCD so I don't want to pay much. I also don't want to offend you by asking to buy it for a price that would be insulting so I guess if you are not looking to sell it for very cheap, we are too far apart on its price already....! :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Trust me no price is ever insulting as long as we are negotiating. Just make an offer and if i dont like it i wont make any comment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts