Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my wife and I are leasing a 2005 SE in the next week or so. I know there is a good lease offer on an SL, but I want the Nav, HIDs, and tiptronic shifting.

Here is the offer we got. What do you think?

And what is dealer invoice on a 2005 SE 2WD? I do not have that info.

The $4500 is trading in my 97 Audi. I have tried to sell it for 3 months with no luck and am pretty much out of patience with it.

Thanks, Bryan

·
Registered
389 Posts
Check Edmunds.com for invoice pricing. It may not be 100% accurate, but it gets you close enough.

See if you can negotiate down the sales MSRP. This is what calculations and residual are based upon. If the dealership is willing to lease on invoice price, you'll get a lower payment and have a lower residual. Don't let them artificially reduce yoru payment by making the residual much higher. That is, of course, you're interested in keeping the car. If you plan on turning in the MO after 42 months, then never mind... just keep your payments low, residual high and get out of it when you're done.

Sorry to hear about your '97 Audi. I'll be putting my Audi A4 up on eBay soon. Great car and I'll miss it, but I don't need so many cars!

Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts