Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon everyone,
Just wanted to thank you all for your input and the things we've learned over the last 2+ years since buying our 2004 SL Touring.

We traded her in last night for a new loaded up Pathfinder SE 4X4. Just needed a bit more room for the kiddos, and a little more rough and tumble ability for kayaking, biking, camping, etc. My wife was crying as we left in the Pathfinder, waving goodbye to the "spacebuggy" as it was affectionatley known (a term we picked up here). The drama continued when we got home and showed the kids the new ride. It was as if the family pet had been put to sleep. It wasn't till this afternoon that the Pathfinder finally started to get some love. My wife did say that she would miss having people ask her about her car all the time, which probably won't happen now. At any rate, the Murano was an excellent car with only a minor issue or two in 32k miles.

My only remaining question is if someone knows of a forum for the new Pathfinder that would be of the same quality this one is. I've only found fragmented forums that also have content for older models and Frontiers, etc.

Thanks and continue enjoying your MOs!

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Kyson said:
My only remaining question is if someone knows of forum for the new Pathfinder that would be of the same quality this one is. I've only found fragmented forums that also have content for older models, and Frontiers, etc.

Thanks and continue enjoying your MOs!
Kyson-

Try www.imissmymurano.com or www.thepathfinderisnomurano.com

-njjoe:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: Leaving the nest - but only for the next branch over

njjoe said:
Heh heh. Pretty witty...

Its funny - the Pathfinder is not a clear cut better vehicle than the Murano, nor do I feel we went down in the trade (certainly not pricewise!). They are similar in quality (I like the Pathfinder leather better), but completely different vehicles. The Pathfinder is just way more flexible for where we are now, although it will certainly get us better acquainted with gas station owners... heh heh. Otherwise it is excellent in every way.

Thanks again...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts