Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys on my wife’s 2015 Murano we just noticed her left side 360 camera not working. Have y’all seen this before? Do y’all think a replacement left side mirror would fix the issue? Does it need a reprogram?
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Mode of transport Automotive exterior

·
Super Moderator
1,581 Posts
Hey guys on my wife’s 2015 Murano we just noticed her left side 360 camera not working. Have y’all seen this before? Do y’all think a replacement left side mirror would fix the issue? Does it need a reprogram?
With the radio off, hold the radio MENU button while spinning the volume knob back and forth until the "secret menu" comes up.

Searching, find the section for the cameras. If I remember correctly, you can test each camera for functionality. Be sure that camera mode is set to FMV or something like that to enable the overhead view before exiting.

If the camera shows up bad, I would disassemble the mirror assembly and check wiring. Order a replacement, but don't open the package unless you need it. That way you have a better chance of returning it.

Good luck.

Have a good day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts