Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im curious to know if anyone has go threw the process and the outcome. Unfortunatly I am soon filling for a lemon law arbitration hearing and wanted to know about anyone elses experiences, either with the Murano or other vehicles. How did it turn out and what to exspect. Thank you

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE Well fortunately I got notice from the BBB autoline that I have won my lemon law claim against Nissan and they have to now buy back my Murano 100%. The most substantial reason was the continuos seat defect that the dealerships I brought it to and the manufacture themself tried to blow me off after relizing they couldnt fix after two track replacments. Also Including all the other major and minor defects. So unfortunately I will no longer be frequinting this great website B/c i will never by another Nissan again. And its great to get the best of them with all their bull**** they have given me since i purchased this car. Any question feel free to email me @ [email protected] , Take care and thanks for everyones input help and advice.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Moisture

What state do you live in? Just curious as to your states Lemon Laws versus others. I am very glad you got them to buy back your vehicle and wish you good luck on your next one.

·
4,601 Posts
moisture said:
UPDATE Well fortunately I got notice from the BBB autoline that I have won my lemon law claim against Nissan and they have to now buy back my Murano 100%. The most substantial reason was the continuos seat defect that the dealerships I brought it to and the manufacture themself tried to blow me off after relizing they couldnt fix after two track replacments. Also Including all the other major and minor defects. So unfortunately I will no longer be frequinting this great website B/c i will never by another Nissan again. And its great to get the best of them with all their bull**** they have given me since i purchased this car. Any question feel free to email me @ [email protected] , Take care and thanks for everyones input help and advice.
I'd like to know a mainstream manufacturer that doesn't do this.

It's those same reasons that I refuse to buy another GM product.

I can guarantee that you will find someone who feels that way about every automobile manufacturer.

Drop back and let us know how you do with your next vehicle!

·
5,244 Posts
I used to own 3 Ford vehicles and drive 4 of them. 3 in Australia and 1 in USA. I thought they were good vehicle. Never had any real problem. Till the last one. Ford Taurus – bought extended warranty 75k miles/5 years. So when at 60k one of the front bearings became noisy I did not care. I knew they would cover it under warranty. How mistaken I was. The bearing was cover but not the ‘front hub assembly” that they had to replace. Cost me $450. Since then Ford lost at least 2 customers (me and my wife) and sale of few vehicle. I decided they are just bunch o lawyers trying to get you and I do not want to have anything to do with tem anymore. No more Ford.

I am with jaak on this one. EVERY manufacturer have some problems. It is simply impossible not to have them in such mass production. What makes the difference is how they deal with them.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
SAD, Don't know what to say. I had a SLK 320 MB It had bad cam shafts, they took it back and gave me another one, NC for anything, Saved a customer, Impressed a customer, Turned the situation around. Didn't require a Lemon Law activity.

I think MO is a great vehicle, not perfect but great. It's the dealers that are not moving up with the improved vehicles. They are making good profit selling more vehicles than ever and NISSAN ( wish I had the Nissan Font too!) needs to start a dealer improvement program. GRIP :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
by the way i live in NY and the BBB was excellent with all the whole proceedure i reccomend highly as long as you have a ligitimate claim and by the way it is 100% free.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts