Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One more time (although it didn't give me an error the last time??)

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
can't see anything....

·
Registered
65 Posts
I see it!! Beautiful. Love the black and those window air-deflector thingys look cool. Since it looks like your registered in December, did you hang around awhile to see how things went with the Murano, or just now get around to posting a pic?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well..

I have also been registered on the MDX site since 12/2002 as well, I've been wanting an MDX since they first came out but I knew about some of the new vehicles that were due to come out....so I waited. I waited for the Murano, Touareg and RX330...the Murano won that battle for me...the Touareg was nice but plain looking, too expensive to get it fully loaded and had terrible fuel economy.....the RX330 was a little sportier but it seemed small to me...still a little "girly" too.

If I had to pay the sticker price for the fully loaded MO I may have chosen the MDX instead...as it turned out getting a MO with all the bells and whistles was roughly 10k less than getting an MDX with all the bells and whistles (Acura wasn't doing any deals with the MDX).

I'm happy with my choice (now if they can just fixed that damned ticking noise I will be extremely happy!).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts