Nissan Murano Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
IT'S LOOKS PRETTY AMAZING!!! Nice work men.

Does it change the comfort? Does it feel more hard in the suspension?.

Waiting for your video men! Thanks for the photos.
The ride feels different in a good way. After lifting 1 inch front and 2 inches in the back (Plus more than one inch the new rims and tires add by them self) and also the 1.5 inch spacers on each tire (wider look) + jeep wrangler rims and tires (Optional), you feel the comfort and sporty spirit of the murano, and you also feel like you are driving a truck (Tacoma / Colorado). A little bit of stiffness in the rear suspension to be honest, however, that was my fault for no buying a 1 inch piece that extend the length of the absorbers (Trial / Error, you know), I will fix that in the near future.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I also have to say, after having the murano for almost 5 years I was getting bored (extremely satisfied with the car though, very reliable so far). So, I was thinking in replace it for something different; but after considerations, I decide to transform the car in something different instead (Something unique), and I can say I did it; I am totally proud of the result, the ride feeling and everything. (Just sharing).

21 - 27 of 27 Posts