Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a week ago I went to a small town in Cananda to visit my cousin. This is a small industrial town where money is to prevalent. The whole time I was there people were giving me the worst looks almost like a bad western movie, I assume cause I was a "yankee" with a nice car. So one night we decided to do the canadian thing and catch a hockey game. On the way to my car I got a lovely "hello" from someone who I guess didnt like my car. They ripped off the side mirror, ripped it off soo hard, they dented the top of the door jam as well as dented and scrathed the bottom of the door as the mirror layed there dangling. It cost $870 to fix it but luckily I have a $100 comprehensive so it wasnt to bad. The worst part was driving 6 hrs home with duct tape holding up my mirror (embarassing as hell).

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
I hate people like that!

Why can't we fill the mirros with plastique? When they try to rip the mirrors off the car, it'll blow them to bits. Of course, I'm still trying to figure out how to connect the coil-packs to the body of the car. That way, when someone messes with the body when the car is armed, it'll send 50,000 volts through them.

Bob K.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds like a plan

that woulda been great to see someone try to rip it off and get a huge jolt, make them think twice the next time, if there would be a next time...he he

Although, the way they ripped the mirror off was definately in a malicious way.

·
5,268 Posts
floaty98

I feel sorry for you.......though I would not blame "our neighbors" from the North...............You find b.........d everywhere. Luckily, good fellows outnumber them significantly!

I agree, a shock-wave through the body (like 40,000 V) would be a good "reward" for something so malicious. That would teach them lesson...........though you never know.............

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
that sickens me........

i was a young dumb kid once as well.... but it never crossed my mind to do something like that....

maybe it was fear, maybe it was respect..... however i came about , i thank my parents .......

i only wish you would've exited a few mins. earlier to witness this....... i would have been waaaaay off the script, had i witnessed this (even if it wasnt my car)

-eSe

·
4,664 Posts
Sorry to admit we have A holes here as well... I've had damage to vehicles here and in the states. Unfortunately, they're everywhere!

It's too bad these people can't just get a life and better themselves instead of taking out their jealousy on other's property. :3:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Damn Canadians :)

It is amazing, talking about doing damage to cars, I can't even abuse rental cars. I even washed one once - and no it wasn't because I made it dirty :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts