Nissan Murano Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
unable to lock doors other than the drivers

I am unable to lock/unlock the doors on my Murano other than the drivers side. Is there a fuse somewhere for this? We have replaced ones on the driver side. Also checked the ones in the hatch area.The key fob will only open/lock the drivers side.Also put a new battery in the fob.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Does the powerlock on driver door lock all the other doors when you press manually? Can you lock all the doors with the front passenger door powerlock? My guess will be the actuator on the driver door is messed up. Or bigger problem-- all the door actuator is messed up. Possible but unlikely. There are threads on how to replace this. You have to troubleshoot which lock is working and which is not.

My problem is the opposite, it locks all the doors but the driver door. Then somehow in the winter the driver door will work/lock again. Weird. So for now I just lock the driver door manually from the inside before leaving the car and the rest with the fob.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts
About this Discussion
63 Replies
37 Participants
Stefanie55
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing