Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Murano Lovers:

This happened to me while I was backing out of a parking spot.

I got out to check that everything was okay behind me and returned to the vehicle, but the door would not open!
The engine was running and the lights were on and I had been locked out of my Murano!

Had to call Roadside Assistance for help. I waited for 52 minutes in disbelief.

Called the dealer and will be seeing them in a week.
Has anyone else experienced this?

Mymurano

SL AWD/Polished Pewter/Cabernet Cloth; peppy and loving it

·
5,268 Posts
No,
but after seeing one of my young engineers lock himself out of a Camry in the middle of nowhere (300 kms to the nearest service, he had to wait 4 hrs on a Friday night!) I got into a habit of ALWAYS puling keys out of ignition when closing the door.

Anyway, somebody talked about windows, now the doors, let’s hope Nissan has the fixes!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Almost had that happen to me last week. I left the car for a few minutes and came back and the door was locked. Fortunately, I get paranoid and I always crack the driver's side window a few inches when I leave the car running or leave keys in it. I reached in through the window to unlock the door. The alarm went off but I got in!

·
Registered
126 Posts
No, but I stopped to fill her up, and found the door locked when I tried to get back in. Fortunately, I had removed the keys and they were in my pocket (which is my normal habit). MAYBE I accidently hit the lock button, but sure did NOt hear the horn 'beep' as it would normally do... I'm pretty convinced she decided to lock up on her own...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts