Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan delivered five first-place winners and got the highest overall quality scores. The Nissan Maxima sedan tied with the Ford Five Hundred among large cars, while the Nissan Titan was the top full-size pickup. The Nissan Murano was the top crossover, the Nissan Armada was the top large SUV and the Infiniti FX35 was the top near-luxury SUV.

Strategic Vision said Nissan owners repeatedly said their vehicles gave them feelings of power, individuality, excitement and fun. Nissan’s sales had a 27 percent increase in the first four months of this year.

Strategic Vision also noted that two pickups from Japanese manufacturers — the Toyota Tacoma and the Nissan Titan — did best in the compact and full-size pickup categories.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I'm really surprised my Altima did not make the list. I would buy another in a moment as this has been the most reliable car I have ever owned. Now at 36000 miles and almost 3 years, I never had to visit to the Dealer for any problem. Not even a rattle! I must say I was more impressed by the 3.5, much more as a matter of fact. The 2.5 was good at 175 horse but that 3.5 engine put me over the top. Anyway, if you need a second car to supplement the MO, I would definitely recommend the Altima.
Bob1 :4:

·
4,601 Posts
I agree, I think the 3.5 Altima is a sleeper... It certainly tears up the road and has the same engine as the Murano, G35, Maxima, FX35, 350Z, etc. (And they said "It's just an Altima!". I'm still waiting for them to catch up...)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts