The MO looks great. the only problem, what is this white stuff on the ground:D

·
Registered
834 Posts
Nice, and good color choice.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Awesome! I like that color... I got black but also love the Silver and Pewter... enjoy the MO!

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Beautiful! Welcome to the club.

·
4,664 Posts
Sweet... That's the colour I almost got!:D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Welcome to the club...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks....we really like it!!! It goes to the dealer today because the CD player won't eject and there is rust on the left front caliper. I love the power of this thing and the ride is great. I just need to stay away from the accessories catalogs. I don't want to spend my first payment on extras.
:cool:

·
Registered
777 Posts
HTRK - great choice, I'll let you in on a little secret, the SS MO's are a little faster than most!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Love the smooth lines of the rack-free roof! Enjoy.

:claphead: :claphead: :claphead: :claphead:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am happy to say the dealer took care of all the problems with no problem. The only thing I mentioned to them that they didn't do was the rust all over the front brake caliper. They told me that there are a bunch on their lot doing the same thing. I told them that it is normal for the rotor to rust but not the caliper (the other three are all nicely powder coated and look good through the alloy wheels. I guess, I'll have to take care of this one myself.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Nice Mo HTRK, I,m also a rackless MO, I need to get a Photo on the site but I'm waiting to wash the pup.
Did they cut a much better deal on the 03 now that its FEB?
Now you can come out of lurkdom.
Bob.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mine was ordered without the racks. At first, I wished it had them, but now I'm glad it doesn't. I haven't seen many without the racks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts