Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am lookin to be purchasing one of 3 suv's 1 being a yukon denali 2 being a bmw x5 and the 3 being 03 MO SL AWD... and just was wondering whats the biggest rim to fit under the MO...i see 22 fit good but still have room possibly for more.... i am not lookin for someone to get on here and tell me how dumb of an idea it maybe to do big rims ok i love big rims so no need for negitive input. on my car i have 20's and its 00 celica gts so i'd like to be lil bigger on an suv then 20's maybe 22's even to close to the celica but just wonderin if 24 would fit under or has anyone tried it. i was told with the celica that 20's won't fit and if they did it would be gay well they fit with out any troubles and those people who said it would be gay now love em. plus can anyone tell me good things about the MO? (personal opinons)

heres some pics of the celica

Attachments

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Just to clarify since we're not all up on the sexual orientation of cars.... what you're saying is that the celica is in fact NOT gay? So then the dubs, CF decals, clear corners etc just make it a metrosexual?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Halo said:
Just to clarify since we're not all up on the sexual orientation of cars.... what you're saying is that the celica is in fact NOT gay? So then the dubs, CF decals, clear corners etc just make it a metrosexual?
That had me chuckling to myself for a good couple minutes... :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aight its chill....but for one i don't have cf decals...thats a full cf vis hood with CF raised hood scoop. but thats ok i wouldn't expect u to know that.

people told me that dubs under the celica would be gay
but any ways now that u guys got offtopic.....does anyone know bout the biggest rims to fit on the MO?

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
The Gold Rush is a lesbian.

Obviously a female. (I think all ships and most cars are)

But she likes pretty girls as much as I do.

Homer

Nice job of fixing that crunched Celica.

22's are the biggest I have seen. "looked" like there was more room, but you never know till you turn the wheel.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I too have seen a Murano with 22's I think. With those dubs, be careful not to overcook the brakes! Good luck.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts