Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife's 2019 Murano had an issue where the vehicle wasn't reading the key as I pushed the start button. After a few tries I was able to get the vehicle to start and after a few days there hasn't been a reoccurrence, but now there's a check engine light on the dash. Does anyone know of a reliable and relatively inexpensive OBD2 Scanner that will read and clear codes for a 2019 Murano? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
My wife's 2019 Murano had an issue where the vehicle wasn't reading the key as I pushed the start button. After a few tries I was able to get the vehicle to start and after a few days there hasn't been a reoccurrence, but now there's a check engine light on the dash. Does anyone know of a reliable and relatively inexpensive OBD2 Scanner that will read and clear codes for a 2019 Murano? Thanks.
See this recent thread for a discussion on this very topic: OBDII Reader recommendation

Autozone and other auto parts stores will pull the codes for free. Given that the car is only 2 years old, whatever the problem is should be covered under warranty so bring it to the dealer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts