Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Dayton, Ohio area? Cincy? Cbus? Indy? I can't believe the OKI section is totally empty! Where's all the tri state people?

Kevin

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Hi there, indiana_mike is in indiana...

I used to went to school in Indiana years ago. Indiana_mike, being alumni from the same school, pm me and did mentioned that he is still around OKI area.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in the Grove City, Ohio area

I live in the Grove City area right below Columbus. Just bought my Murano 3 weeks ago and love it. :2:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Well I know the post is pretty old but I figured I would go ahead and reply. Just bought mine last Saturaday and I live about 30 miles north of Dayton. Seems like a great vehicle so far.:cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The KPtechnologies window module will only be able to control the front two windows. There is a modification that can be done to make all four windows raise, but it would require 3 separate winodow modules! If you would be interested in trying out the 4 window roll up mod let me know, I would love to find a Murano to test this out on.

Thanks,

Kevin
www.KPtechnologies.net

·
Registered
466 Posts
I would be interested in this modification....What would the costs be for this?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It all depends on how many windows you want to work with the system. For the front two only it would be $59.99. However, for the back two you would need one module per door, and technically there would be no anti-pinch monitoring. I'm trying to find a cheaper way to make all the windows go up. It may be possible to only use two window modules and a few relays to get them all to work. The most important part is finding a local Murano for me to do some testing on.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Re: Hi there, indiana_mike is in indiana...

SugarRushMurano said:
I used to went to school...
**chuckle**

Sorry, not trying to nitpick, that just made me chuckle out loud a little and I had to give you a hard time.

:2:

P.S. I have far worse days...

·
Registered
1 Posts
OKI MEMBER

I AM FROM FLORENCE KENTUCKY, JUST SOUTH OF CINCINNATI.

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A LOCAL SHOP THAT INSTALLS THE "INVISABLE NOSE MASK FILM"? I CAN FIND RETAILERS OF VARIOUS PRODUCTS, BUT NO INSTALLERS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts