Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Any one know where to get a set of roof rack crossbars for my MUrano 2018 in Canada?
I assume you want OEM. If so, the dealer is really your only option. I have been watching eBay and only seeing offers on new ones from dealers. Not being discounted at all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07MH8LVN7

:laugh:
I assume you want OEM. If so, the dealer is really your only option. I have been watching eBay and only seeing offers on new ones from dealers. Not being discounted at all.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Honestly I wouldn’t bother with these after market bars. The OEM set is only $280 and these are $250. It really bugs me that the essentially same crossbars for the Nissan pathfinder are only $100...but, they don’t fit the Murano...grrr.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you are in Toronto and you do not want OEM, you can get a Thule set up from Rack Attack.
I didn't think you could put these on a 2018 due to the large glass sunroof.
I'd like to know this too. We have the AeroBlade bars we had bought recently for our 2003 Murano. The 2003 finally died so we now have a 2018. I can buy the mounts for about the same price as the bars from Nissan but I prefer the AeroBlades with mounts as the tie downs won't slide from one side to another. Has anyone done this and will it interfere with the moonroof?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'd like to know this too. We have the AeroBlade bars we had bought recently for our 2003 Murano. The 2003 finally died so we now have a 2018. I can buy the mounts for about the same price as the bars from Nissan but I prefer the AeroBlades with mounts as the tie downs won't slide from one side to another. Has anyone done this and will it interfere with the moonroof?
I've been to rack attack and they confirmed the Thule bars fit. They also recommend purchasing additional screws as the OEM ones are prone to strip. I've attached a youtube link from another rack vendor showing the bars on a 2017 Murano.

https://youtu.be/Qyk1J2Ehklc

·
Registered
157 Posts
Honestly I wouldn’t bother with these after market bars. The OEM set is only $280 and these are $250.
My Nissan dealer in Canada charges almost $450 for OEM bars. The Amazon bars are 200 bucks less for essentially the same thing IMO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts