Nissan Murano Forum banner

Looking for rubber floor mats

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Centurion 
#1 ·
I just want plain all rubber floor mats for my '05 that fill the
front pans completely. Nissan has some but they got those high ribs
which I don't care for and I'm sure they are sky high. Any ideas?
Thx!

#2 ·
jeffil1965 said:
I just want plain all rubber floor mats for my '05 that fill the
front pans completely. Nissan has some but they got those high ribs
which I don't care for and I'm sure they are sky high. Any ideas?
Thx!
I think the Nissan rubber floor mats are great! The ribs keep the water from moving all over the floor. Especially good in the winter when you bring in all that snow stuck on your shoes. And they're a perfect fit. I believe there have been some discussion on floor mats, just do a quick search.

#3 ·
Re: Re: Looking for rubber floor mats

mozman said:

I think the Nissan rubber floor mats are great! The ribs keep the water from moving all over the floor. Especially good in the winter when you bring in all that snow stuck on your shoes. And they're a perfect fit .
I agree that you probably can't find better fitting mats that look as good. I paid about $65 at the dealer and I like the mats much better than the cheap carpet mats. The only problem for some is that they only come in black so the latte owners might not like them. I have seen ads for other brands of mats in the car magazines but none have the clean design of the factory mats.

#6 ·
I'm looking for OEM Murano mats.

Called the dealership today, they want 125.00 CAD plus tax for all four(front and back).

Anyone know where i can get them for a lower price?

#8 ·
Mats

I too, called my Canadian dealer and the going rate for the Nissan mats is $115 a set. I called the dealer in NY state and he quoted me $69 US and $29 US for the rubber bumper cover which sells for $45 here in Canada.

I ordered both in and am going over to pick them up on friday, along with some cheap turkeys. Even paying the PST and GST at the border, I figure that I will save about $40 CDN.

The Weathertech mats that some people like are available around Toronto but cost more than the Nissan mats.

Good luck!!

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.