Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... new to forum. I own a Copper SL with the matching interior and I love it.

My girlfriend had a bit of an accident on the highway and is now missing the bottom piece of trim that is the length of both doors.

Can anyone tell me what the name of this piece (attachment) is and where I can get it?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
playbackreks-

Nissan calls those items the "Front Door Lower Molding", "Rear Door Lower Molding" and "Front Fender Lower Molding".

Check out the attached diagram for their location.

You can get the parts from your Nissan dealer but you can probably get the same parts cheaper by going through a reputable auto body shop or body parts wholesaler.

I hope this helps.

BTW, how did your GF manage to lose the trim?

-njjoe

Attachments

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Whether the chrome/stainless piece looks "better" than the OEM is a matter of personal taste.
IMHO: No shiny stuff (bling-bling) looks good!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well a Semi truck was in the left lane and some how smashed into the divider sending chunks of cement everywhere. She swerved to avoid it but one of the pieces managed to take the molding with it and ding a rim.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
playbackreks said:
Well a Semi truck was in the left lane and some how smashed into the divider sending chunks of cement everywhere. She swerved to avoid it but one of the pieces managed to take the molding with it and ding a rim.
Hopefully your insurance picks up the entire tab. If that is not the case I would send the bill to the trucking company. The police can provide you with info on the semi's owner.

-njjoe

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
playbackreks said:
Thanks for your help guys...

I ordered them online from Pinnacle Nissan? for $128 shipped.
That's coming out of her pocket, right? :4: You're not taking it out of your motorcycle/boat/hot-tub/HDTV fund, are you? :31:

-njjoe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts