Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded in the '03 Murano for a loaded '05 Armada....and absolutely love it. Anyhow, I had an aftermarket system in it and I am now selling these items. Nothing was wrong with them, as I just returned the Murano to the Bose system prior to trade.

1) MTX Audio 801D subwoofer amp. $200 shipped
2) MTX Audio 684 4-channel amp. $200 shipped
3) Infinity Kappa 62.5i 2-way co-ax speakers. $75 shipped
4) Infinity Kappa 60.5cs Component Speaker Set. $150 shipped
5) Alumapro 5 Farad Capacitor. $125 shipped.
6) Phoenix Gold Bass Cube. $75 shipped.

I will try to post pics in following posts....

Thanks,
Dustin

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MTX 684

Rated at 589 watts RMS, all channels driven to 2 ohms @ 12.5 volts

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
62.5i's

These do fit in the back or front of the Murano...need to drill some holes and use self tapping screws or make a wood mounting board...

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kappa 60.5cs

One of the speaker adaptor plates has one tab broken off, which does not effect performance. (It's on the adaptor plate and not the speaker itself.) Again, will fit in the Murano, just need to drill self tapping screws or use a wood board...

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alumapro 5 farad cap

Has three 4 AWG positive and three 4 AWG negative terminals. (Allows you to have one cable coming in from battery, then the other two going to the amps. Same for negative side. Acts as a distribution block at the same time.)

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bass Cube

This is a bass enhancement processer. Has two buttons on it. One of them is called the "Q" setting. Lets you raise the boost in a narrow range of frequencies, or a broader range. Other button is for a subsonic filter. It can be set to fixed at 20 hz, or it can track the setting you have on the remote bass knob.

Attachments

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Dookie

What is the ohms, and sensitivity of items 3 and 4, if you know. Otherwise I'll look them up. Thanks Grip. :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The 60.5cs component set is 4 ohms and has a sensitivity of 90db. The 62.5i's have the same specs.

·
5,100 Posts
Dookie

Thanks, Got to do some figuring but I interested in 62.5i's Basically need to figure out about using them as a one to one replacement for the front door speakers and moving my front door speakers to the rear doors. I am using the Bose Factory amplifer, but did add an amp for the subwoffer. Not connected to anything othetr than that. Comments appreciated.

GRIP :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The front and rear speakers are the same part number. It is the Bose amp that sends more bass to the front speakers. (I'm assuming that's what you were after.) I never tried to run the Infinity's off of the stock amp, but I have heard of it being done though...

·
5,100 Posts
I simply added the rear amp to the sub woofer to take some of the load off the Bose amp and provide more headroom if you will for the bose amp to run the remaining speaker, It was very easy using the hight lee speaker inputs of the new amp and it turned on and off by it's self when it sensed the input from the Bose. What I am looking for now is a way to get improved performance with out changing any of the amps. I really don't want to change out the bose amp. The sub woofers amp has a gain control so I can adjust the low end of the base to balance the rest of the speakers relative volume. If I add the new speaker ( yours to the front) I assumed I could balance front door to rear door volume with the balance control and the tweeters could be "Somewhat adjusted by changing the filter cap that is across them. My concern was the the new speakers would be so much less efficient that the stock 2 ohm unit in the rear doors would be louder than I could balance with the 4 ohm in the front doors using the balance control and possibly that the total volume would be severely hindered. GRIP :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah that...I would not know. Didn't someone install the same set up front and only powered by the stock amp?

·
5,100 Posts
Forgot to ask, will they fit in the space of the present speakers and behind the current grills? GRIP :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes they will. You only need to drill some self tapping screws in there to make them fit.

·
5,100 Posts
Sorry for so many questions

Let me think and I'll get back to you , but don't pass up a sale for me. GRIP :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts