Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I might be going nuts but I'll ask anyways. How is lumbar support implemented in the Mo's drivers seat? Is it an air bag that inflates and deflates or is it mechanical? The reason why I ask is that it seems that the right lower portion (closer to the center console) of the seat does not "inflate" as much (provide as much support) as the left lower side. Perhaps, it's just my imagination but that's what it feels like. So the implementation of lumbar support is via an inflatable/deflatable bag the perhaps the right side is loosing air. Anyways, it's been bothering me so that's why I ask. Anybody know anything about this? Thanks.

·
5,244 Posts
In my 2003 it is mechanical device. I am not sure bout 2004 and 2005 models.........

·
Love to live w/ MO
410 Posts
Kris said:
In my 2003 it is mechanical device. I am not sure bout 2004 and 2005 models.........
lumbar support is mechanical till 2004. in 2005 SE models (canadian) it is adjustable by push of buttons located where the seat adjustments switches are located.

i found that really well, since the mechanical one doesnt do very well for me and also, with driver seat memory the lumbar support gets adjusted as well. too bad i have to set it manually after my wife drives the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts