Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've seen quite a few of the not-so-talkative type lately come out and start to post on the board, I'm curious to see how many more we have out there. I think that this is a good sign of just how good the quality of people (a.k.a. Murano Owners) are on this board.

Just pop your head in and say hi. We don't bite!

:roadtrip:

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Hey there! :crazyeye:

Kidding aside, I do notice more lurkers posting recently. I too encourage new members to not be afraid and ask questions.

·
Registered
117 Posts
All the older members scare them away because they're posting so much :4:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi, I'm new, but I posted my intro yesterday!

So hi to everyone!!

I'm the new owner of a 04 pewter MO SE AWD with premium package. I also have a 03 Altima SE MT leather sport package. I'm sold on Nissan! :18:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello..I'm a semi-lurker.
Just the other day a co-worker asked me why I check out this message forum so often.
I told her all the cool stuff you learn here, from TSB's, to problems others are having (and to look out for), the different types of accessories you can add to the MO, etc, etc.
I think she now wishes she could find a similar forum about her vehicle.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not too shabby of a turn out so far...I'm sure some others are still lurking in the wood works...Come on now. :2: I want to see some people who's post count is 1!

On a side note, I am really surprised to notice how much the forum has picked up from a year ago. I wonder if we could get some stats on that? It seems as though I leave for an hour or 2 and come back and there's over 15 new posts each time! I love it! :29:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey, I joined up just this past Febuary and check this forum everyday at work, in fact it's the first thing I do when I get in.. . :D It's just my way of settling down after a nice drive in my SL :). My poor motorcycle is getting sooo neglected nowadays, it's still in storage!!! I've gobbled up every bit of information I could from this forum and all the mod ideas have or will in the near future put a dent in my wallet. :p Anyway...

_Shift Drive

·
Registered
38 Posts
Lurker?

Not sure how many posts qualify as a lurker. . . .

three weeks and 1300 miles in, no problems so far (fingers are crossed) and a I love my vehicle. Although I am hoping the gas mileage improves a bit (a shade under 20 mpg, 90% highway driving) now that break-in is over and I can use cruise control.

2004 SL AWD
Black on Black
all options (including XM) except nav

·
4,664 Posts
I was a lurker... Funny how things change!!!

Welcome everyone who speaks up and who doesn't. But don't be afraid to add your 2 cents! I am amazed at what I've learned and I think it's cool to hear what everyone does for a living.

Best collection of people I've seen in one virtual spot!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Guys .... Mark from Calgary here.

not lurkin, just building my case for the Mo.

We are still in the "what do we want mode".

My wife is set on the RX330 (a couple of her friends drive them and love them) and my brother has the MDX.

My girls and I want the Murano and I am slooowly convincing her that the Mo is what we want . :D

Sold her on the Nav system (thanks to all the input from you guys in my first post).
Sold her on the engine (I bought my daughter an 03 Altima 3.5SE 5sp).
She loves the room inside and the size of the Mo but .... she is not so keen on the looks, she is still unsure about the "outthere" styling.

Stay tuned.

Anyways ... back to the shadows for a while. M:1:

·
Major Geek
638 Posts
Fstrnu said:
Sold her on the Nav system (thanks to all the input from you guys in my first post).
While I love the Nav, and never thought bird's eye view would be that much better than a flat view, but it is! However, being able to press a button on the steering wheel and SAY "take me home" and have it work (a la the MDX) suuuuuuure sounds nice.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts