Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, just wanted to see what everyone has their murano maintenance alerts miles set to? For tires, oil and filter and the 鈥渙ther鈥漮ption, that way for next time it alerts me to have the checkups at the dealers at the appropriate miles or obviously months. Whichever comes first. 馃檪 Thanks!

Registered
Thanks! What about the tires and other setting?
I have mine set for:

Oil = every 2,500 miles = oil and filter change

Tires = every 7,500 miles = tire rotation

Other = every 10,000 miles = tell my girlfriend she's beautiful and sexy (sometimes I set it for 15,000 miles if she's being difficult)

• Haha
Reactions: ValiantCM

Registered
I have mine set for:

Oil = every 2,500 miles = oil and filter change

Tires = every 7,500 miles = tire rotation

Other = every 10,000 miles = tell my girlfriend she's beautiful and sexy (sometimes I set it for 15,000 miles if she's being difficult)
You change your oil and filter every 2,500 miles?

Registered
You change your oil and filter every 2,500 miles?
Yes, Been doing that with all of my vehicles for as long as I've been driving. I feel motor oil is the single-most important fluid change you can make, and I prefer to keep it fresh. Probably overkill, especially since the Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy I use is rated for 10,000 miles, but the oil and filter aren't very expensive, the job takes less than 30 minutes, and during that time I look around to see if there are any leaks or problems I need to address. Gives me an excuse to poke around. When I bought my 2021 MO, I'm pretty sure I was told to come in for my first oil change at 7,500 miles, to which I replied that period was too long...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nissan told me oil and filter at 10,000 miles, tire 5,000 miles and other 15,000 miles which is for the air filters 馃し馃徏鈥嶁檧锔

Registered
Nissan told me oil and filter at 10,000 miles, tire 5,000 miles and other 15,000 miles which is for the air filters 馃し馃徏鈥嶁檧锔
They may have told me 10,000, I really didn't care because I planned to do them myself much earlier. :)

Premium Member
If you have the service book that comes with every car, you could try getting an idea from that to set your reminders. You've possibly thought of that tho'.
Cheers

Administrator
If you have the service book that comes with every car, you could try getting an idea from that to set your reminders. You've possibly thought of that tho'.
Cheers
The owner's manual in most cars includes a maintenance schedule.

Reactions: misshely
1 - 10 of 10 Posts