Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went through the owners manual that came with my MO, and didn't find a section that covered the Nav. Is there supposed to be a separate manual for it?

The things that were given to me are:

Owners manual
Warranty Information Booklet
Suppliment to Warranty Information Booklet & Owners Manual
Service and Maintenance Guide
Quick Reference Guide
Homelink transceiver quick guide

I suppose it could be hidden in one of these, but I couldn't find it. What am I missing?

·
Registered
834 Posts
There is a separate manual.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went back to the dealer, and he pulled the manual out of another MO for me. So I guess now it's the next guys problem.

Thanks
dg

·
Registered
66 Posts
Was this a factory installed NAV or a dealer installed aftermarket NAV? Did Vehicle Dynamic Control come with it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought my MO 1week ago and the dealer gave me the NAV book first while I waited for my papwork to process. I asked about the owners manual and he said that it was inside the vehicle. He went on to say that that each MO comes with an owners portfolio (black leather and grey cloth attache') but the nav manuals were distributed separately to NAV owner only at the time of sale. That's why he had the NAV books inside the office. I received the portfolio with owners manuals a little later, right when my MO was brought up from prepping. (It was on the dealer lot only 2 days, still had plastic skin on it)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought my MO 1week ago and the dealer gave me the NAV book first while I waited for my papwork to process. I asked about the owners manual and he said that it was inside the vehicle. He went on to say that that each MO comes with an owners portfolio (black leather and grey cloth attache') but the nav manuals were distributed separately to NAV owner only at the time of sale. That's why he had the NAV books inside the office. I received the portfolio with owners manuals a little later, right when my MO was brought up from prepping. (It was on the dealer lot only 2 days, still had plastic skin on it)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Riv said:
He went on to say that that each MO comes with an owners portfolio (black leather and grey cloth attache') but the nav manuals were distributed separately to NAV owner only at the time of sale. That's why he had the NAV books inside the office.
Hmmmm....I don't know whether my dealer had a NAV manual separate from the regular owner's manual, but both were inside the portfolio when the salesperson handed it to me and gave me the keys. Since the NAV system is installed at the factory, why wouldn't the factory just stick a NAV manual in the glovebox along with the regular manual??? :confused:

Jeff

·
Registered
14 Posts
Enforcer said:
Figures. What dealer?
Hey Enforcer are you also a member of my350z.com? I think I remember seeing your name and avatar there. If you are the same, I am over on that site too. I also have a Murano and a Z.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts