Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member here and already found tons of useful info and nice people too! :)

I want to sincerely thank the admins for creating and maintaining this superb site where everyone feels like home.

BTW, I tried to get more info on those nissanmurano.org stickers but none of the links are working. How do we buy a nissanmurano.org sticker, cup, mug, t-shirt or whatever in order to help you out guys?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
SIM said:
I am a new member here and already found tons of useful info and nice people too! :)

I want to sincerely thank the admins for creating and maintaining this superb site where everyone feels like home.

BTW, I tried to get more info on those nissanmurano.org stickers but none of the links are working. How do we buy a nissanmurano.org sticker, cup, mug, t-shirt or whatever in order to help you out guys?
Securely wrap cash only in a plain brown sack and send it to:

Me
Pittsburgh

Actually, I think we've all tried to get a sticker or donate some loot, glad you brought it up. Admin? Jaak? Enforcer? Wassup???

·
4,664 Posts
I liked the window sticker idea, but we never pushed it.

I think the Admin was looking at something at one point too... If he doesn't pick up on this, I'll PM him and see what's up...

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
The company i am working for has an affiliation with a sticker/printing place

where we always have our souveniers made (baseball cap, tshirt, shirt, business card, name plate, company stickers, emblems, pen, mugs, etc etc). I can gicve the contact to admin or jaak or enforcer if you guys are interested. I am in MD/DC area.

·
5,268 Posts
I do not think I would put a sticker on my car. I do not like this idea.

However, I love this site. It has given me so much and I do like the idea of supporting it. Let's admin decide......

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would not put the ticker on my MO either. But it would fit nicely on my red toolbox... ;)

The point is simply to help the site to continue and improve. Hosting, bandwidth, development, etc... require many hours and also cost $$$ so if you like what you see and find here, buying anything for more than its worth at least gets you something in return of your donation. And if you buy through your company, it is deductible! Guys, coffee and beer mugs will make a killing...

·
Registered
202 Posts
A nonprofit organization I'm associated with uses Cafe Press (http://www.cafepress.com) for all of its promotional stuff....coffee mugs, t-shirts, stickers, messenger bags, etc. You simply upload your graphics to your "store" on the Cafe Press website, indicate which items you want to sell, specify a price above the base price for each item, and link your "store" to your website. The best part is that Cafe Press takes care of the manufacturing, payment processing, and shipping for you, and you don't have to maintain any sort of inventory as items are manufactured only when ordered. Some folks have complained that the base prices are a bit high, and that might be true, but I think the trade-off is worth it. That might be something worth investigating for "nissanmurano.org" promotional stuff.

Jeff

·
4,664 Posts
That sounds like a good idea...

I'd tolerate a small but tasteful sticker on the bottom of the rear window. I'd also tolerate a license plate frame. But a mug would be good, next to the PC!

My brother in law has a frame on his Cherokee that says "It's a Jeep thing... You wouldn't understand!"

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He's right Jaak, I certainly do not understand why someone would spend so much time in the shop! lol

·
4,664 Posts
Well, it's been a lot better than my Garage Mechanics Companion Jimmy. But it sure is cramped compared to the Murano! And makes a lot of noise. And no CVT. But his alternator's never failed...;)

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
How about a nissanmurano.org decals?

stick it behind the read windows or something?
I dont like the idea of putting sticker on my murano either.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
I thought admin said that he was in the process of having a logo designed for the site? Maybe he's waiting until that comes out and then we'll have a cool decal to stick on!

I'm up for it. Even my life has been getting in the way with life lately I still feel extremely comfortable and happy to read and post whenever I can.

·
4,664 Posts
I think we should all get together and discuss it...

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
You asked for it

Well, instead of stickers/decals (which are coming, I promise), how about your own @nissanmurano.org email address as well as your own custom page?

That's right folks, by donating to our NISSANMURANO.ORG fund you'll get the above.

A lot of people have asked me how to send me money to help keep the site running, and I continuosly refused. Well, it's time to refuse refusing :).

Here is how it works. To contribute any dollar amount click here. You'll be taken to a contribution page with a paypal button. Once you pay through paypal, I'll get a notification and in turn will set up an email account and a custom page for you.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,
admin.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts