Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what spec bulbs I can replace the factory fogs with that will match the color of my factory DRL's?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Does anyone know what spec bulbs I can replace the factory fogs with that will match the color of my factory DRL's?
If you mean the optional Nissan LED DRLs, they're not on with the fogs anyway so why try and match them? Very difficult to match an LED color....unless you're replacing the fogs using LEDs.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In my particular case, the fogs were programmed to come on as DRLs - and then recently I added factory DRLs so they both come on at the same time. I could have the BCM reprogrammed again to switch them off- that's one option.

But my other option was swapping the factory fog bulbs for LEDs if I can find ones that match the DRLs.

So if anyone knows the color/model/brand of LEDs I'd appreciate knowing.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Don't know about LED fogs. I've seen bulbs on eBay that say you can put them in your fogs but personally I wouldn't. On ny 09, I put Hoen Xenons which matched the headlights pretty good. With the DRLs you don't need to run both. I have the Hoen Endurance fogs now which are yellow and only use in bad weather. You might consider that as an option.

·
Registered
51 Posts
In my particular case, the fogs were programmed to come on as DRLs - and then recently I added factory DRLs so they both come on at the same time. I could have the BCM reprogrammed again to switch them off- that's one option.

But my other option was swapping the factory fog bulbs for LEDs if I can find ones that match the DRLs.

So if anyone knows the color/model/brand of LEDs I'd appreciate knowing.

Give these a shot. I am running them as fog DRLs and think they are a very close match to factory DRLs...plus I am very happy with them!

2 x 60W 820LM High Power CREE LED Bulb H8 H11 Daytime Running DRL Fog Light Bulb | eBay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts