Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Shappy:

You are the MAN! Thanks fir the info. Although our MO is scheduled to arrive at the end of June, it feels good to know where the rates are.

PS: Will you be able to get the rates for June? Please say YES! :)

Thanks again.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Any good finance deals coming out of NMAC for May? I'm expecting my new Murano at the end of the month or early June.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finance offers appear to be the same as last month.

I should be able to get both lease and finance info for June, when it becomes available.

·
Registered
1 Posts
VPP and Leasing.

Do you know whether these rates, particularly the 42 month rates, can be obtained with VPP pricing? The VPP information page states "Nissan and Infiniti new vehicles may be leased through VPP. However, if a customer leases through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation (NMAC) or Infiniti Financial Services (IFS), a special lease incentive or lease support may apply, and the vehicle will not be eligible for the VPP retail core incentive."

Any experience with this?

Thanks.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, these rates apply to VPP

I am going in about an hour to go pick up my Mo :2:, I get VPP pricing and these rates do apply. Some Nissans have different customer cash amount for VPP pricing, but there is none for the Murano.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
"I am going in about an hour to go pick up my Mo"

Well, it's about damn time!

Congrats!

And take the rest of the day off........ :D

Homer

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got it, FINALLY!

And I couldn't be happier!

Now it is time to add the short shift kit, front mount intercooler, blow off valve and LSD....oh wait, wrong car. :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Congrats, Shappy! Enjoy the heck out of your new ride! And be sure to post some pics.

My new MO is coming in 2-3 weeks, and I can't wait!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
VPP is vehicle purchase plan and it offers set pricing for employees and business associates of Nissan. This pricing, depending on your status, is a bit under invoice price. It ultimately saved me only a few hundred dollars over what I had already negotiated, but every little bit helps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts