Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
I drove a company car yesterday, all day, and the ride was brutal with lots of tire noise. Flipped the screen over to tire pressures and sure enough, they’re all 10 psig high like the stupid dealers always do. I just don’t understand why dealers either set them way too high or don’t even check and correct them. It’s seems like a liability to let a customer drive out with incredibly overinflated tires. At a minimum it’s careless.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I drove a company car yesterday, all day, and the ride was brutal with lots of tire noise. Flipped the screen over to tire pressures and sure enough, they’re all 10 psig high like the stupid dealers always do. I just don’t understand why dealers either set them way too high or don’t even check and correct them. It’s seems like a liability to let a customer drive out with incredibly overinflated tires. At a minimum it’s careless.
Nissan dealer prep sheet has a check box for tire pressure check. Makes you wonder what else they skip on when going over the car before handing you the keys.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Nissan dealer prep sheet has a check box for tire pressure check. Makes you wonder what else they skip on when going over the car before handing you the keys.

Have a good day.

Exactly. It’s proof they’re not doing their job. I even wonder if they change the oil when paid to do it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Last month when I got my new Murano, first thing I noticed when I got home that my tire pressures were way over inflated.

Also as I was getting ready to drive away after delivery, the General Sales Manager opened the passenger door and grabbed some paperwork that was above the visor. He said I didn’t need it. I asked him what it was and he didn’t answer. I could see one of the items was the prep sheet checklist.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts