Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, After all my research and patience (paying off one car), I'm off tonight to pick up my new 04 MO SE AWD! I worked a great deal and I decided to go for it! It's pewter with charcoal interior (I liked the cloth over the leather) and opted for the bose stereo. Other than that, no other options! But man, it has soo many standard features that I didn't have to upgrade for (like ABS, side airbags, HIDs).

I am also the proud owner of a 03 Alty SE MT! I love that car to death and won't be giving it up. So I have the best of both worlds, a nice family traveling car (the MO) and my rocket to race around town in! What fun it is to mod out the Alty (thanks to the guys at altimas.net!). And what fun that MT is!!

Anyway, I'm a Nissan fan through and through and wouldn't think of another make of vehicle. The MO is just perfect, no need to compare models for me.

So anyway, I'll be hanging out now!!!

Thanks and take care
Nicole

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy the ride!

·
4,664 Posts
Nicole, I love your taste in vehicles!!! A buddy of mine as an Altima and I love it... Reminds me a lot of my 2K Max, in it's feel, and yeah, it flys pretty good with the 3.5 litre.

Enjoy your SUV that feels like a car....

·
Registered
758 Posts
Nicole

Welcome and good luck with your new purchase.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I'm loving it so far. Everything I expected, what a nice ride and soo comfortable!

So much fun to drive! :2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts