Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody heard any feedback or had any experience with Meguiars new NXT wax? Any verdict versus the Gold class.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I've read that it's a great shine and relatively easy to use and remove, but has no durability.

In Wisconsin, I have to have something that lasts 4-5 months to get me through our winters. Unless of course I can convince the wife we need a new 4 car garage, (3 cars and one wash bay) heated with a floor drain (hasn't worked yet, but I've only been working on her for 21 years, and I've not given up yet).:2:

·
Registered
128 Posts
I use it, and I like it. But it lasts maybe a month. Boy it shinessss though.

You have to take it off quickly.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
dklanecky1 said:
I've read that it's a great shine and relatively easy to use and remove, but has no durability.

In Wisconsin, I have to have something that lasts 4-5 months to get me through our winters. Unless of course I can convince the wife we need a new 4 car garage, (3 cars and one wash bay) heated with a floor drain (hasn't worked yet, but I've only been working on her for 21 years, and I've not given up yet).:2:
What have you been using that gives you 4-5 months?

·
Registered
758 Posts
4 to 5 months

Klasse!! The Klasse AIO is pretty good and durable. Sorry to answer for you dklanecky1 but I had just read your prior post on the Klasse Sealant Glaze. I use Klasse too. I'm going to try the Collinite though as I just got it in the mail today. I may try it over the Klasse and see what it is like instead of the Zymol I was putting over the Klasse AIO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts