Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else get out and play with their cars in the warm sunshine this past weekend? Post some pics. We went and rocked Hwy 1 north of San Francisco around Pt. Reyes and somehow avoided getting caught by the endless string of cops on patrol.

Left to right, Cars:
My heavily modd'ed 300ZX 2+2
Michael's Skyline Turbo powered TT swapped 'Vert
My mildly enhanced SE AWD Murano
People:
Steve F., 300ZX driver from SoCal.
Me
Michael Smith of MWS Motorsports (he's been doing various mods to my Mo, I'll have write-ups on it all some time soon...)

·
Registered
132 Posts
I flew into Oakland for a graduation in Santa Rosa. Got lost of course and found myself in San Fran. So, snapped a pic of the Golden Gate bridge as I was driving across...

And no, I don't recommend driving and taking pics!

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
lilbit_cmm said:
I flew into Oakland for a graduation in Santa Rosa. Got lost of course and found myself in San Fran. So, snapped a pic of the Golden Gate bridge as I was driving across...

And no, I don't recommend driving and taking pics!
Isn't it illegal to take pictures of a major US bridge? Especially while you're on it.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
SGT said:
Isn't it illegal to take pictures of a major US bridge? Especially while you're on it.
Seriously? I did not know that.

BTW MightyMo, something is wrong with your picture....
The MO should have been in front. :D

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
MightyMo, great pictures! One complaint, we can't see your girlfriend in that picture!
The trees are awesome.
Bob1

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a pic of us from that trip:

We just did some Napa wine tasting with some friends last weekend as well, got some nice Mo pics with rolling vineyards in the background, I'll probably post them next week sometime.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
That's what I'm talking about. A great looking girl to go along with the great looking MO. You have the best of both worlds!:D
Bob1

·
Registered
132 Posts
SGT said:

Not sure. Everyone walking on the bridge is always taking pictures...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I will always think of the movie Sideways when people talk of wine tasting in Napa Valley! Great movie! If I lived down there, that's the first road trip I'd want to take with my Mo!

·
Registered
3,257 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
That's what makes things great Homer, having differences! Can you imagine if we all thought the same way about everything! Boring!
At least we agree on owning a sweet vehcile!

·
Major Geek
636 Posts
SGT said:

I believe it. I drove the Verazzano Narrows Bridge for the first 3 months of this year, and there are huge signs in many places, "All Photography Prohibited". I assumed that came about after the terrorist plot to blow up the Brooklyn Bridge was discovered long after it was abandoned due to the police presence and the apparent inability to destroy the supports. I could see it in New York, but had no idea it went federal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts