Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have programmed the kep fobs to both memory seats button 1 & 2. When I open the door (Key #1), all is good the first time around. When my wife opens the door (key #2), the seats, mirrors, and petals move to the position for which she set them for. Now, when we drive someplace and park, she locks the door with her key, we go shopping or what have you and then I decide I will drive home. When I open the Murano with my remote, nothing happens. I have to put the key in the ignition and then press #1 for me. Now, if we go someplace else and I lock the door then she decides to drive and unlocks it, it all works! In my opinion, it sounds like the memory circle is broken. It goes from #1 to #2, but not from #2 to back to #1. An incomplete circle.

Have you had this problem? Please shed some light on the situation for me. I currently have 1900 miles on my Murano. I was planning to take it in to the dealership.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
It might be a problem with your control. Have the dealership check it out for you, and make sure you are there when they prove to you they've fixed it!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am a fairly new SE AWD Murano owner. How can you tell if you have the memory seats? Does that come in the Leather package which I didn't get cause my ass get too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer... :) My dog keeps slipping off too...:)

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
iqnupe said:
Now, if we go someplace else and I lock the door then she decides to drive and unlocks it, it all works!
Take a hint, man! Your MO just likes your wife more than you! :D

~ Corin

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eric,
I will have the dealership check things out.

Corin....thanks for the wise comments! I am sure my MO like's the wifey better than me! However, I am the one who feeds MO! She needs to obey the Master!

Have a good Memorial Day!

IQNupe

·
Major Geek
636 Posts
jiggers

Look for a 1 and 2 on the drivers door up near the mirror. Here's an accidental pic I snapped yesterday in Arizona.. the camera took a little longer to go off than I thought. In the bottom left corner, you can see the top of the "2" button.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts