Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the key fobs linked to the appropriate memory locations. What I can't prove or dsiprove yet is if I make a change to my seating and then save it into one of the memory settings. Do you have to re-link the approriate key fob?

The way I think it is supposed to work is that I can re-store memory settings into say position number 2 as many times as I like. When activated by the key fob, it should just set what was last stored into that position.

Or... does the key fob have it's own "memory" for where it was last saved..

Thanks...

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,437 Posts
04MO said:
The way I think it is supposed to work is that I can re-store memory settings into say position number 2 as many times as I like. When activated by the key fob, it should just set what was last stored into that position.
This is correct.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The linking to the remote gets lost if you don't link it every time you set the memory seat. At least that's what I remember about my wife's '03 SE from a few months ago when I tried it.

This makes for a fine way to unlink a remote, but adds an extra step when you make minor adjustments to the seating that you wanted saved.

Unlinking is good if you loan someone your car so that they don't have to move the seat every time they unlock the car. Thought I was going to have to do this for the in-laws, but instead I got to play chauffeur.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The above reply is correct... If you re-set the memory for either 1 or 2 you have to re-link the remote to that particular setting or it gets lost...

bummer..:(

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,437 Posts
That makes sense. I've been wondering why my remotes weren't linked anymore, I guess it's because I've been tweaking my settings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts