·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While the all new M class has similarities with its predecessor...

this G class is indeed completely different/radical compare to its previous generation. The current G class is very boxy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I prefer the current design of the G class with it's more utilitarian look. Hell, it's been that way for decades. The new one now looks like a minivan from GM or maybe it's actually a rebadged Chrysler Caravan.

·
Registered
12 Posts
With a little more thinking, I recalled mention of M-B attempting to enter the minivan market in North America. This is what I came up with:

Mercedes-Benz Vision GST
http://www.canadiandriver.com/previews/vision_gst.htm

Anyone else think the concept minivan became the new platform for the G Class? Bad move on M-B in my opinion. It would be like making the 3rd gen XTerra out of a lifted Quest.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like chrusler pasifica to me..

for the price of $80K of course. :)

·
Registered
423 Posts
I saw two of them going from Las Vegas to the L.A. area last weekend on the I-15. They were still covered in their "bras" all over. Also saw these other smaller Mercedes that looked like they were going to compete with the Mini Cooper. There were 5 of them and all had laptops, which I'm assuming were data logging.

Attachments

·
5,244 Posts
Nice job Dookie, just keep your camera handy!

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Nice shot Dook.

The AssTech is no longer alone.

Homer

·
Registered
423 Posts
LOL. What's funny is that we forgot our digital camera, but then remembered my cell phone had one!:D

·
the rally racing nut
83 Posts
the super small mercedes are called the A-class

·
5,244 Posts
Yes, I saw the A-class 2 or 3 years ago in Europe. Did not like it! Very small! But then again, Europeans have different requirements............

1 - 12 of 12 Posts