2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Told them about the site.
They were happy to hear about it.
:D

·
Registered
593 Posts
Cool. Spread the word! This forum is a great place to share stories and get advice.

(Walmart and Target shoppers welcome too! :D )

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Cool. Costco is my favorite store.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Yep, this forum is great for us and hell for those poor unsuspecting Nissan Murano dealerships. I've used info here many a time to enlighten both the salesmen and the service reps.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
I have this in my car and try to give it to other MO owners when I see them in the parking lots.

Attachments

·
Enjoying the ride…
452 Posts
Very nice, zebelkhan. I am going to print it out and put under the wiper on every Mo in neighborhood. I have at least 5-6 MO around the couple of blocks. I just wish you would have a better picture.;)

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Thanks. Unfortunately I don't have a server and don't know if I could upload a file (or how) here.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Well if you can convert the file to a Text File or a PDF file, you could just upload it like a picture. Ths is generally done by using the "Save as" option in "FILE".
It normally will say something like "Save As" with a "file type" that you can select.
OR you can open PDF and open the Word or text file and oipen it and save it in PDF format.

Homer

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
hfelknor said:
Well if you can convert the file to a Text File or a PDF file, you could just upload it like a picture. Ths is generally done by using the "Save as" option in "FILE".
It normally will say something like "Save As" with a "file type" that you can select.
OR you can open PDF and open the Word or text file and oipen it and save it in PDF format.

Homer
Thanks. I will give it a try tonight after I get home.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
I am printing 10 copies now...

and will put it in my MO.

I will let you know how many fliers I have handed out by next week ;)...Usually there are lots of MO around my area.

·
Enjoying the ride…
452 Posts
Re: I am printing 10 copies now...

SugarRushMurano said:
and will put it in my MO.

I will let you know how many fliers I have handed out by next week ;)...Usually there are lots of MO around my area.
I alredy printed 15.... :D

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
in the old hyundai santa fe forum i belonged and still belong to, we made little business cards and stuck them under to whipers of the santa fe's we saw anywhere. it was a darn good idea. these flyers are much more noticable

·
4,601 Posts
Funny, I kept seeing this thread pop up, but it didn't get my attention until now.

What a great idea!!!!:D

·
Registered
86 Posts
The flyer is a great idea.:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts