Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright

I give up. How do short people like me, about 5'7 1/2 with short arms, clean the interior front glass and dashboard?

I practically have to climb on top of the steering wheel to get close enough to do a good job, lol.

·
4,664 Posts
I suppose you could use a mop!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Perhaps haning upside down from the sun roof (if you have the option) would be easier. :2:

Forget the windshield.... how to you clean your roof?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hire someone else to do it LOL!!! I have a mobile washing company come to my house twice a month and wash my vehicles. They've been doing it for a couple years now at least. It's soooo worth it!! Of course you have to find someone who cares enough about your car as you do.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Gonzo...........

Forget the windshield.... how to you clean your roof?

The NERF bars I installed helps out alot on the roof cleaning
department. It can hold up to 300 lbs. or is it 500lbs??
Any way, it also gives the MO a more stylish look.:cool:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I got a short ladder to compensate for the reach and Mr. Clean car wash and my lambs wool mitt. Just have t o move the ladder a few times to reach all the areas. It's safe two feet isn't that far to fall, unless you are really uncoordinated. This should work:jump3:

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
I use a plastic milk crate to stand on to clean the roof, perfect height.
:2:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
You all are too fancy for me... I just stand on the rear wheel and I can reach the roof just fine. See the MO and I are as one. :p

·
Registered
61 Posts
You all are too fancy for me... I just stand on the rear wheel and I can reach the roof just fine. See the MO and I are as one.

Gonzo,

Is that the ZEN cleaning method? "Be the MORANO" ohmmmmmmm! :)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
That is exactly it Jiggers... now if I can only get the dealer to become one with the MO and I too.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts