Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My local dealer gave me a printout on how to stop this annoying"feature". But it states to set mirrors while Murano is in reverse. Setting are not available while car is in gear.
Help!!

Disregard, found answer. Leave mirror selector switch in center and mirrors will not tilt down.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Dude is this stuff not in the manual? Read the fing manual before posting. If it's not in the manual, it's like every other car out there that has this feature. Put the mirror selector to the middle. And you're a damn philistine if you don't like this feature. Because that means you're not backing into parking spaces like a civilized human being.

·
Registered
49 Posts
the FIX

It is in the manual.

T
to fix it - go to the switch that allows for mirror adjustments. Make sure it stays in the middle neutral spot. if so, the mirrors wont tilt. leaving the switch on right or left will cause the mirrors to tilt when reversing.

if i didn't explain it well enough- please read the manual.

·
Registered
895 Posts
It was harsh....You have a 2012....aren't you in the wrong forum?
Uh no, this is a Murano forum and you can post wherever you want. You're more than welcome to post in the 2nd gen section. We do not discriminate against gen 3 owners:D

·
Registered
200 Posts
No it wasn't...I totally agree. Read the book before you get on the internet with this ridiculousness.
Dude is this stuff not in the manual? Read the fing manual before posting. If it's not in the manual, it's like every other car out there that has this feature. Put the mirror selector to the middle. And you're a damn philistine if you don't like this feature. Because that means you're not backing into parking spaces like a civilized human being.

Yea-Yea RTFM.

Nobody deserves to be responded in that manner. If you don't like the question you certainly don't have to respond to it. Just move on.

He also edited his post saying he found the answer 8 minutes before wonderbrad decided to post. That's the actual ridiculousness we don't need on the internet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
HDTVsportsfan
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing