Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure someone here can help me out...
Ever since I got my '03 SE AWD (bought a returned lease) I've had this sneaking suspicion that there is a piece missing from the cupholder in the center console. Now I might be wrong, but isn't there supposed to be a plastic insert in there that "shims" down smaller cups (in addition to the "flip down sizer") and also makes it easier to clean up spills since it can be taken out and washed?
If this makes any sense to someone who has a parts breakdown, could you possibly provide me with a part # so I can order one?
Thanks for your help!

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
I looked in the 04 manual and can't find a part number anywhere. Sorry :(

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Are you sure you're not just forgetting about the little plastic flip-down thing that makes it hold a pop can much better? I believe that there is only one insert for the cup holders (in the 04 at least) and the flipdown bracket. Nothing else.

·
4,994 Posts
It is true that there is only one cup holder insert and it is on the driver side.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for checking this out...I'm not referring to the flip down thingy, but the driver side insert you are mentioning. I have nothing that is removeable at all. Have you got a P/N for it?
Thanks!

·
4,994 Posts
That what I also mention I can't seem to find, I will keep looking.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There are two removable items inside the cup holder section. One is only on the driver side that allows you to use shorter cups by flipping it upside down and the other is the actual cup holders, this is removable for cleaning. I will try and dig up some part numbers for you.

·
4,994 Posts
The flip over insert is what I have been talking about. You might want to know they changed the insert for 05 and you could check out if that will fit in yours, Stop by the show room and take a look.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts